Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Luke, I am your blogger

So here I am.

....(ahem)

okay. i'll get over my virtual stage fright soon, I'm sure, and you won't be able to shut me up. for now, I'll just introduce myself and get the ball rolling.

Another casualty of the recently graduated, I will treat this blog as my space to play. To share the ideas that nobody is paying me to entertain. To force my witty observations on loyal friends and family. To write sentence fragments with reckless abandon.

Until later, all. And in case you haven't yet heard: yes, it is true. I have learned to whistle.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh Budd said...

Welcome.

I look forward to many illogical and masturbatory arguments, conflicting movie tastes. And fragments aplenty.

12:47 PM

 
Blogger Jon said...

An interesting contradiction: How can masturbation be illogical? It's objective could not be more precise.

6:28 AM

 
Blogger Stephen said...

Who's Luke?

4:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home